Sunday, November 23, 2008

my little dup-a-dup

spencer always makes me smile, even when he is more excited about the "where's waldo" book than spending time with his auntie erin. something about this child brightens my life. i love his big bear hugs, his kisses, how excited he gets to play ping pong, his sweet laugh, and the way his face lights up and he runs with his arms open for a hug when he sees nana and papa. the innocence of a child give me a feeling of joy that is so different than any other feeling. his little spencerisms are amazing- one of my favorites is when he starts singing, "dup-a-dup-a-dup-a-dup..." i have no idea what it means, but i love it and i love him.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Erin, your little nephew is adorable.

And the restaurant sounds so interesting. I'm definitely going to try it. Looks like things are going well!

Rachel said...

I have no idea what it means either. He frequently baffles me with the things that come out of his mouth. Don't forget the "raar" that accompanies a bear hug... it's not the same without the sound effects.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Sandy said...

I am so happy you have a blog! I often wonder what adventures you're on down there. Looks like you are having a great time and you are surrounded by wonderful people. I hope to see you soon! Have a gret Thanksgiving!