Friday, October 1, 2010

honorable mention


okay, summer adventure pics are coming. i promise. okay. i promise.

but, i wanted to be sure and finish out with all the lovely people who made the moving parts of our wedding come together. last but not least - dad and mom. they were just amazing. ever heard of milkglass? the second i mentioned it, my mom started looking in every antique store and d.i. from logan to salt lake to find the stuff. in fact, she is still finding it. ask her about the cute cake stand she found for $1 at a yard sale. my dad did what we asked, when we asked, no questions asked. then, when i'd be ready to crash, they'd swoop in and save the day. it is important to note, that the wedding is one aspect of all they have done for me. my whole life has been filled with my mom and dad loving me unconditionally and teaching me the most important lessons of life through examples. so, the honorable mention goes to....danny and terry petersen - the best mom and dad in the whole wide world.

4 comments:

Suzette Willmore said...

i think they are keepers - you are pretty lucky!

Denise said...

I love your parents too!!! A big shout out to Danny and Terri.

Ryan said...

Agreed! They are the best!

JeAnna said...

I don't believe that summer pics are coming. It is almost November.