Sunday, March 20, 2011

china town - san fran style

we took a little trip to san fran. it was fun. christian was presenting at a conference. he did a wonderful job. i know because i snuck in to listen. sneaky, sneaky. christian indulged me, by spending some time in chinatown. it was feichang hao.
my uncle kip gave me a hat like this when i was a little tyke.
he brought it back to me from his mission in taiwan.
putting this on made me feel like a little kid again.

christian has a hat like this at home.
his brother, pete, brought it back for him from his mission in taiwan.
as you can tell by his face, he likes it.

china town in san fran seemed pretty legit.
smells. sounds. chaos.
i kept having flashbacks of my mission.
and i loved it.



tada!



more san fran pictures to come...

3 comments:

Bryan said...

Cool! I wanna go...
Looks like you guys had a good time.
Uh, sure beats frozen hamburger huh?
=^)

Rachel said...

lovin the china town!!!

JeAnna said...

Looks like fun! Love the hats.