Friday, November 25, 2011

baby shower in a box



i have many, many blessings in my life. one is a life filled with good friends who have been such an important source of love and support. they are all over the US of A. i am so blessed!

most recently, my friend hailey cahoon, put together a shower in a box for me and christian. it included everything - decorations, games, refreshments, prizes and gifts from friends from oregon to louisiana. christian and i had a blast at our shower and we were so grateful for the generosity and love from so many friends.










3 comments:

Steph said...

Wish I could've been there in person! Love ya tons!

Lori said...

Was that Louisiana person me? I hope it got there....

Whitney said...

i am happy you put oregon on there- that was me! you have so many great friends because you are a truly incredible friend. i am so blessed to have you in my life! i wish i could have been there in person to give you your gifts. love you!