Thursday, March 15, 2012

keepin' it clean


turns out that bath time was kind of rough for awhile there. minnie would cry and scream. it was the kind of crying where the veins in her head would stick out. bath time made her unhappy. she would also end up messing all over me. yes, that is right folks, poo and pee. she has grown up quite a bit since then. as you can see in the picture, she is really enjoying herself. i think she started listening to me when i told her this was for her own good. i think the fact that we call it spa time instead of bath time helps too.

1 comment:

Amparo said...

Too cute! At first I saw the photo and thought you were at a park, the carpet looked almost like grass or astroturf with the lighting but quickly my mind wasn't able to wrap that thought around realty. Really, Amparo, Erin is giving her baby a bath in a PARK? In March? So, ya, anyway - looks like you are doing good. I am so happy for you guys, Erin. She is beautiful!