Friday, May 1, 2015

announcement


 did i mention that minnie wanted a guitar and baby carrier for her birthday?
she told me this two weeks before her big day, after i had purchased all her presents.
nana came to the rescue with a ukelele.  
i decided to try and sew a baby carrier from on online tutorial...and it worked!


i couldn't be upset with her about it. 
because, the truth is, it gave us a great way to announce to our family that..
drumroll....
we have another little one joining our family in august. 

turns out it is a boy!  

minnie is really excited.  she pats and kisses my belly and talks in a baby voice to it.

hope likes to use my belly as a chair to sit on. 

christian is already planning fishing trips with the little guy. 

 we are all as pleased as can be for baby vance to join our family!

5 comments:

Rachel Warner said...

I'm so excited for you guys!! Yay for boys. I think I'm already planning play dates for little Emmitt and Baby Boy Sabey already too.... ha ha

Denise said...

So excited for your darling family.

the hipps said...

What!? How did this not come up when we were texting the other day? I'm SO excited for you guys!! How did you keep it a secret for this long too? Can we pleeeeeease see each other soon!?

Jennie Kunz said...

Gah!!! Exciting Erin!!!!! I hope you are feeling great! Post belly pictures!! Congrats! Love you!

Heidi said...

Congratulations!!! So exciting!