Wednesday, May 20, 2009

mile high city

okay, for all you fans who have wanted to see pictures of christian, you can check them out below. we took a little trip to littleton, CO to watch his brother, paul, play in the the MCLA tournament. byu made it to the final four...




the game ended sadly, but we all still looked great in the pictures afterward.



come on baby, light my fire.

wink, wink, nudge, nudge...



we made it to mile high stadium to watch a professional lacrosse game.




we heart art. this orange masterpiece was outside the art museum in denver. you can't see the tears in my eyes, but there were definitely tears. i hit my head really hard on the breathtaking orange steel. i must have been distracted....
there you have it, my weekend in colorado. for more details, please feel free to contact me on my cellular device.

3 comments:

Denise said...

Is this Christian someone I will be seeing more of in the future? You are just having all sorts of fun aren't you?

Kade and Katie said...

uummmmm....you will be calling me!! i think you have explaining to do!! wink wink! love you! by the way, i don't think i have your right number, so please call me!

Kade and Katie said...

glad to know my threats worked! so good to talk to you. hope to see you soon, love ya!