Wednesday, December 3, 2008

ni hao zhang lao

mission reunion:



andrew taylor,



erin petersen,



and stephen frandsen

can you say shui ge? translation = cadet taylor and the new yorker. after six years of being home from taiwan i am still nothing but smiles when i'm able to get together with andrew and stephen. they are just so stinkin' funny. it was a pretty amazing evening of indian food, frozen yogurt, andrew and stephen fighting, and $1 movies. i really don't know what else to say. they leave me speechless...

5 comments:

Stacie said...

You guys are crazy! Such fun friends! I love the plethera of posts. Keep up the good work.

mare said...

erin gale? hi! it's maren and bobs. the blogfrog sent us here and what a delight it is. how the heck are you?

Anonymous said...

Zi chen. . . . I don't know how to spell it Erin! Was I close. Ne How ma. . . I'll just spell it all how it sounds in my head!
LOVE YOU!

Unknown said...

You don't know what else to say?? I do! But I won't :) speechless....i love it. well done

erin gale said...
This comment has been removed by the author.