Friday, December 26, 2008

snowshoeing

mostly i wanted to write about this activity because i think the pictures of me and stacie are so hot. oh, lance and enz make a cute couple too. don't ya think?




the parts i loved most about this snowshoeing trip were the fact that lance broke a snowshoe and, like a real mountain man kept truckin' along without snowshoes, there was so much powder that when we tackled each other in the snow the landing felt like a featherbed, and my feet finally warmed up when we were about three fourths of the way done. i really need to do something about my feet circulation problems. if you have any suggestions, let me know...

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
erin gale said...

i wonder to myself who you are justin. will you reveal yourself?