Friday, August 28, 2009

boo!!!


funny, and a little frightening. wouldn't you say? this is the closest i've ever had to glamour shots. it kind of looks like deb from napolean dynmaite helped me out here. it is actually a visa picture i had taken for back in the days when i'd travel to china. the "photographer" wouldn't let me smile in the picture. i was told that smiling changes your face structure. go figure. one thing i can't blame them for all is all the lipstick i applied that day. i'm not really sure WHAT i was thinking while liberally painting that bright red substance on my lips. nonetheless, it is with great mirth that i post this lovely picture for you all to see. i'm always grateful for a good chuckle. i thought you all might appreciate it too.

7 comments:

Denise said...

you are funny. love the picture-it's classic!!!

Suzette Willmore said...

when i look at that photo i for some reason think of the phrase, "you go for help". need i say more?

Lori said...

my passport pictures is FAR WORSE than that. honestly. i have not had one person try to sugar coat it and tell me "it's not that bad." I hate thinking I have to have that for 7 more years....goo.

Erika said...

i LOVE you! you make me laugh-

JeAnna said...

Awesome.

Ryan said...

That's my sister! :)

melissa said...

I think the pic is cute, and I like your lipstick, and I like you too.