Sunday, May 16, 2010

double header

and the showers began....

some of the lovely ladies from my home ward. i've been so blessed to be surrounded by wonderful women who have influenced my life for good.

kristina, cindy and kelly - just showing us how to throw a shower. and, then there was nicole - she couldn't make it, but she made her presence known with her delectable sweet rolls! like i said, amazing women who have blessed my life for good.

the second shower - roomies, co-workers, friends, race buddies, etc.


great book. enough said.

lovely wrap job. thanks, kathy!

erika. need i say more?

angie - hostess #1 with clark at her feet, estee, kelly, me, erika and sandy, hostess #2 with emmy at her feet - what great friends i have.
the first saturday in may i was showered with showers. two in one day! it was so much fun to see so many of the women i love all in one day! first it was the neighborhood shower. then, the old roomies, co-workers and friends. did i mention how generous people are. i was just excited to see people, then they all brough me such thoughtful and useful gifts? well, they did.
p.s. sandy, if you are reading this, i'm hoping you got a picture of elaborate food display you and angie created. if you did, can you send me a copy? i'd love to share it on the blog. it looked like it came straight out of some stylish magazine.

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Hey Erin! I love bridal showers! I'm so happy I was able to help out with one. YOu will be such a beautiful bride and I am SOOO excited for you.
I posted the "food pictures" on my photography blog www.imagesbysandy.blogspot.com . I'd be happy to email them to you too if you can't save them off that site.
HOpe the wedding plans are coming along! See you soon!

melissa said...

yes the food table was adorable, not to mention fabric flower party favors. that was a fun shower and great to meet your other friends. who knew you had other cool friends besides me? JK JK. you have some good friends. it's because you're such a great friend. now i'm getting weepy. love! very much!