Tuesday, May 4, 2010

and many more, on channel 4...

happy birthday to you...
happy birthday to you....
happy biiiiiirrrrrtttttthhhhhddddaaaaayyyyy, dear chrisssss-chtian,
haaaaaaaaaaaappppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyy birthday you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



heidi, max and baby olivia making the birthday trifle.

me and the utah extension of the sabey family


basil anyone?



lots and lots of candles!
i'm just about a month late on this one. that is just kinda how my life has been going these days. i'm just a little off on everything. good thing everyone is really patient with me.
april 11, 2010 was christian's 33rd anniversary of life! our celebrations included making mini pizzas and eating trifle. oh, and we lit a lot of candles and sang really loud. i know a lot of people that are really grateful that christian was born, but i think i am the most gratefulest. he makes every day better, just by being a part of my life. oh, sweet...

1 comment:

melissa said...

No it IS sweet and it's not cheesy, it's just perfect. And you wanna know what else is perfect? You two together. I felt completely at ease with Christian just as I do with you, he is such the perfect man for Erin. What a stud. Happy bday Christian! Even though I couldn't have your undivided attention at the shower, you were still a breathe of fresh air Erin dear.