Friday, May 14, 2010

showered with frogurt and other fun stuff


roomies - amy and bonnie


enzy and jessie


jules, courtney and jessie


kate and katie
i'm not going to lie, i don't have that many friends in slc. i don't mind. because the friends i do have are such good friends. most of them are transplants from logan. so, we've all been through a lot together - from new jobs, to broken hearts, double century bike rides and marathons, road trips, kissing the same boy, being roomies, crying, laughing and getting married. there is lots more, but i won't go into it all. needless to say, i've been blessed with friends who are consistently there for me. they are dear to me.
so, of course, they threw me a shower. we all got together at frogurt - something we make sure to fit into our schedules on a frequent basis. while there, we ate frozen yogurt, talked non-stop and they showered me with bridal gifts. i'm not going to tell you what they gave me. it's a secret.
love these girls!


2 comments:

Stacie said...

So sad I missed it! Looks like so much fun. I miss Frogurt and I miss you.

Clay, Steph & Parker said...

Ohhhh, sooo sad I wasn't there. Love ya!